After 28 years, our wonderful General Secretary of CCAA, Caroline Cox, is retiring from the charity. On Sunday 17th April, Caroline was surrounded by her family, friends and all of the CCAA committee, at the Worcestershire Golf Club to give her the send off that she so deserves.
We are extremely proud and happy to announce that Caroline has also become Patron of CCAA, so she will always be involved in the charity that is so very close to her heart. She will be greatly missed by everyone on the committee and has devoted years of her experience and advice to parents and grandparents living with the affects of JIA.
We wish Caroline a very happy and relaxing retirement.
There was an overwhelming support for Caroline on social media, from professionals and families she had help support over the past 28 years. Here is just snippet of the comments from our Facebook page…
- Ginny Marriott – Happy retirement Caroline, thank-you for everything you have done for the JIA community X
- Wendy Costello – What a wonderful lady. Have a long and happy retirement xx
- Arianna Helm – Happy retirement Caroline! I know that you helped us out a few times and I thank you for that.
- Michelle Risley – Thank you for everything you’ve done. Wishing you all the best. xx
- John Priest – Thank you Caroline for all your support and kind words, have a wonderful retirement.
- Trish Jeffries – Thankyou Caroline for your 28yrs. what an achievement! U must of helped thousands and thousands of children and their families(we met u in 2010 or 2011-hard to remember on this jia rollacoaster) xx
- Sarah Taylor – Happy retirement Caroline and thank you for all the support and time xx
- Kerry Bissett – Enjoy your retirement and thank you x
- Nicola Merriman – Good luck! You will be missed!!! x x
- Bobby Beresford – Wishing you a long & happy retirement Caroline Cox… Thank you for all your help & advice over the past few years! x
- Vicky Pombo – Thank you for all your hard work and supporting all of us in our JIA journey. You will be missed. Enjoy your retirement, you well and truly deserve it Caroline Cox!! Xxx
- Simon Stones – Happy retirement Caroline – hope you enjoy. Thank you for all you’ve done for young people and their families living with arthritis!!
- Nicola Starling Enjoy your retirement Caroline and thank you for your help and support since our son was diagnosed with JIA 7 years ago x
- Nathan Hasson – Dear Caroline, Thanks for all the years of service to children and families. I remember from Northwick Park days the early start into the big organisation you developed.
I’m sure you will still be involved especially as Patron now!
- Maria Boucher – We remember Caroline from northwick park as well have a happy retirement and enjoy it love from Hannah Boucher and family xx